Sunday, August 06, 2006

Long time since last post! Lot's to talk about...

First of all, I am happy to Announce that D and I are officially engaged! The picture shown above was taken July 5th, 2006 at ~5am on top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, ME.

We were lucky enough to enjoy a wonderful week-long vacation in Acadia, and it was topped off with a wonderful engagement. D was totally in the dark about the whole thing, she hadn't seen the ring, nor did she suspect anything until the last possible second! (She thought I was tying my shoe when I got down on one knee!).

Right now we are in the midst of wedding planning, which is a pretty big project in its own right! It's an exciting time, and I look forward to a long and happy marriage!

~CB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home